Let’s be honest, sometimes putting in the work is asking too much of a business owner. We have too many tasks to complete, a few fires to put out + not enough hours in the day.
This is where picking the right hosting company can save you hundreds or thousands of dollars.
As a hosting provider, we provide the following services for each + every client that hosts with us.
- nightly backups (done automatically)
- daily scans for malware or viruses
- WordPress updates taken care of for you
- SSL for your domain so that your site is encrypted + secure
- 24×7 support provided by a US-based support team
- a guarantee that if your site is hacked, it will be fixed FOR FREE
Your security task for today is to learn what security measures your hosting company provides, if any. The best place to find their security measures is by going to their pricing page where most hosting companies will list all features + services.
With that list of services, decide if you want to move to a host that cares about your business growth + security.
Once you’ve weighed the pros + cons, meet me over on instagram.
Today’s prompt is technology.
Hackers aren’t the only ones that can use technology to their advantage. Show off how you use technology for your business — or show off how you disconnect from technology when it’s time to take a break!
Need some inspiration? Follow along!