Avoid the major headache — + expense — of a hacked site by improving your WordPress site security.
Enter your email address below + within the hour, you’ll be improving your site security like a boss. Over the next week, your inbox will get a handful of emails that’ll save you from shitty situations. We’ll cover topics like:
- the right number of administrator accounts to have
- how passwords impact site security
- the best kind of backups + why
- the worst kind of plugins + why
- general WordPress website trash to clear out
It’s all served up in manageable chunks. Site security doesn’t need to be a big thing, which is why each email has one task. This project won’t derail your other tasks over the next week. Simply carve out 15-20 minutes for each task and you’ll be set.
You’ll also get nerd alerts emails on Monday afternoons to keep your WordPress site working (+ working for you)!
Ready for more WordPress site security?
Did you know that we have a few dozen posts on the topic? Check out some of the most popular security posts on this site if you’re inspired to keep hackers away.
- Signs that your site has been hacked
- How to choose a secure WordPress password
- Cheap WordPress hosting hurts your business
- WordPress usernames: the good, bad + ugly
We’ve been unhacking, securing + hosting WordPress websites for almost a decade. When site owners find themselves in a shitty situation, they come to us. Paying attention to a few key areas can help you avoid putting our number on your speed dial.
Sign up for the completely free security ecourse + rest easier knowing your site is safer than before.
PS: If you ever find yourself needing to get your site unhacked, we can help. And if you want a guarantee that you won’t get hacked, we can offer that too.